Tuesday 9 April 2013

Recalling Memories

Last class we had English class. We took the time to reminisce on some memories which particularly stood out for us during the year. TY night is slowly creeping up, its so hard to believe. 
Its even mind blowing to think that we're in April, our last term of Transition Year. It shows how quick a school year can fly by once you're busy and enjoying yourself :)
As TY Night is supposedly one of the great highlights of Transition Year I'm really looking forward to it. TY Night is organised by TY's themselves, guided by the teachers...So there'll be a lot of preparation to be done in the coming few weeks.
Easter break was great and I was looking forward to going back to school to see everyone and how their Easter went. I've made so many new friendships throughout the year and also bonded on the ones I already had. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment